Decathlon, a well-known sports store in the world, has opened in Noida couple of months back. It’s a store with A-Z sports stuff except ice skating equipment, you know why. 😛 Well, they’ve a huge store and a concrete ground to play soccer and basketball. This doesn’t even need any registration or special permission to play, because it’s OPEN FOR ALL. Sounds good, ‘eh?
What’s Special about Decathlon Store?
Apart from the cosmetic and materialistic sports goods in Decathlon Noida, you’ll find:
- Cute, Kind & Humble People always at your service and politely listen to the long stories on criticism. 😛
- Very Caring, Honest and Reliable people, who takes you to the Hospital when you’re bleeding nonstop from a sports injury.
- Cozy Environment, just like Alice in Wonderland.
- 12×7 Water Cooler for People playing Soccer or Basketball.
- Hosting Sports Events and at times offer Free Coaching for uncommon Sports, like archery.
How Decathlon Store gets Loyal Customers?
The only business strategy which brings back the customer is, to act as human being not as a droid. Anyway, here’s why Decathlon Store is amazing:
- Fast Service from Smiling Staff
- Dummy Piece/Equipment available for All
- Instant Reviews from the Sports Pros and Experts
- Well addressed Sign boards and Cautions stickers
- Instant First Aid and other Medical Support
Perception or Viewpoint
India’s lagging behind in sports because nobody gets to play for FREE. Decathlon Sports store contradicts the above stated fact, as they’re not just letting you play for free but also hosting sports events to increase Sports awareness in India.
I highly recommend Sports Enthusiasts to visit this store once, in your life span. 😉