Are you trying to listen a music CD with minor scratches? You can easily fix these minor scratches by using a Creamy Peanut Butter.
This Butter actually helps in filling the scratches and smoothing the disc surface. In a way, the oil on surface helps laser to skip the scratch and you can watch a movie or listen of the music CD without any delays.
- Take out the disc from the player and hold it from its circumference.
- Take some peanut butter on your index finger of the other hand and apply over the scratch gently.
- Be patient for 1-2 minutes and don’t lick it even if it smells good.😛
- With soft cloth or lens cleaning paper remove the butter from the disc.
- Hopefully, your disc will play tracks without skipping.
Incase you don’t have peanut butter or you are too lazy to go to market, use a Vasoline or Deodorant or a Toothpaste.
Try this on your own risk! Works for me though…