Google chrome for ios finally has a reading list which will help you save articles for later read even in offline mode. It’s the best thing happened to fellow travellers, who can always access to offline mode where network reception is poor or down.
Microsoft Windows Music Groove is an amazing and superior version of Windows Media Player. However, there are few restrictions in groove player, for instance, it doesn’t let you manually edit media information. It’s frustrating for people, who love to organize music along with all information related to it like artists etc.
Below is a simple procedure to re-scan Windows Music Groove Library, if you land in a terrible situation, then you can force a refresh manually:
- Close Groove.
- Open the folder:
- Delete everything inside this folder.
- Open Groove and watch the application magically re-scan the library.
This is an amazing way to draft your WordPress blog posts, right from the Google Docs cloud. Which means you don’t need to copy/paste the content manually from Document and then paste in WordPress editor, because WordPress.com Google Docs plugin helps you automatically copy/paste content from Google Docs to WordPress along with formatting.
Here’s what Addon describes below:
Compose a document in Google Docs and send it directly to any WordPress.com or Jetpack powered WordPress.org site as a draft post.
Instead of copying and pasting from Google Docs to WordPress and losing your images and formatting in the process, this add-on makes it easy to compose in Google Docs and publish to WordPress with formatting intact and images being uploaded properly.
After installing the add-on, you’ll be able to open WordPress.com for Google Docs in any Google Doc and connect your sites.
If you are having trouble connecting your Jetpack-connected site please see our FAQ at https://apps.wordpress.com/support/#faq-googledocs or get in touch with us at https://wordpress.com/help/contact
Just overcame a scam phone call received on Mobile from an unknown source +91 8348562902, with caller named Mr. Rakesh, intimating about:
Your SBI ATM Card is Blocked for Not Linking Aadhaar Card. If you want to stop this action please take your ATM card in hand and provide us the 16 digit number written over it. This 16 digit number will reactivate you ATM Card.
when I failed to believe that he’s calling from State Bank of India Office, he says…
Sir, when your card gets blocked, then only you will get to know about where I am calling from. Okay?
Person disconnects, when he failed to reveal any bit of information.
Well, I didn’t disclose any information over phone and immediately reported about this call over State Bank of India Toll Free number which took me 5 minutes of waiting time. Mr. Rupam, State Bank of India representative appreciated the effort for reporting down and advised safety concern over phone scams and fraud attempts. He also noted this mobile number to highlight in their internal records.
Safety Advice to Overcome Phone Scams
- Never disclose any information, related to you or your family over call.
- Never disclose any requested details from the caller, like OTP, Username or Password, Account Number, Bank Address, ATM Card number etc. These details are confidential and should only remain between you and the bank authority.
- Always keep note of all information provided by the caller, this can help you file FIR in police station or at least to State Bank of India, in case of any threat or fraud.
- Install truecaller application in your mobile phone to filter out Fake and Spam callers.
Beware and be safe fellers, you never know what’s up for you!
Recently ordered a Apple OEM product online via Amazon India portal and that’s how changed the absolute definition of…
Original Equipment Manufacturer
Opposite Equivalent Manufacturer.
Two ways to find out what’s genuine and what’s fake:
- Firstly make sure when you receive a product online, it must have registered office and phone number of the manufacturer mentioned in the packaging as well as the invoice. Doesn’t matter if it’s sealed pack, all companies abide to have such information printed on the packaging.
- Secondly, if there’s a modal number engraved on the product, then go ahead and Google it. You can also get it authenticated from the principal company as well.
Because of such experiences, people fear to buy online and that’s where it hurts eCommerce industries. Amazon India must authenticate such request and charge serious penalties to such sellers who are responsible for such let downs. It hurts seriously!
Reviewed on Amazon India:
Product mentioned as Apple OEM isn’t genuine at all.
I was amazed to see the price dropped by 30-40%, so I ordered it instantly, being in impression that seller had a stock clearance sale or something on positive note. But it looked dicey when the product got shipped in 2-3 days and finally when I saw the packaging, in no time, fired the request for refund!
Apple products are packed nicely and that’s why it’s Apple and we’re paying almost 10 times more than a local product to get the feel. Now, I won’t say that this product isn’t working, but it’s not what it’s described, hence NOT GENUINE.
ZERO STAR for the Seller because, that’s the minimum we can input.
ONE STAR for Amazon for amazing door-step delivering a non-genuine product and accepting my refund immediately as it got delivered.